- Begins: February 12, 2019
- Ends: February 19, 2019
“Do you hear that? Love beckons. And when love beckons, who among us can say no?” —Lord Shaxx
Crimson Days returns on Tuesday, February 12. This year’s event will be similar to the one from last year, but we have changed a few things up and added a few new rewards.
Crimson Doubles is the 2v2 Crucible playlist at the center of the event. The combat scenario is 2v2 Clash with a round-based twist. Stay in close proximity to your partner and your abilities will recharge at a faster rate. Stray too far, and your enemies will be given a waypoint leading to your location. If you can’t find a partner, don’t worry, we’ll play matchmaker and find one for you. To sweeten the deal we will be turning on Valor bonuses throughout the event for both Crimson Doubles and all other Crucible modes.
Last year there was a series of rewards for completing specific activities. The rewards are returning, but the way you earn them has changed. Shaxx will be giving out Confectionery Hearts for completing Crimson Doubles matches and turning in Crimson Bounties. You will use those to purchase the rewards.
Some of you may have some or all of the rewards from last year, so we have added two new rewards for you to earn. Similar to Horror Story in the last Festival of the Lost, a max power weapon will be available during Crimson Days. Shaxx will be offering a new bow, “The Vow”, in exchange for Confectionery Hearts.
Tirastrella Legendary Ghost Shell – 25Undeterred Exotic Sparrow – 50The Vow Legendary Bow – 100Wardcliff Coil Ornament – 125Flaunting Dance Legendary Emote – 150Warmhearted Gift Package – 15
If you are still looking to spend your extra hearts, Shaxx will also be offering a Warmhearted Gift Package that will give you a chance to receive Enhancement Cores, weapons, mods, gear, and resources. That’s not all.
Along with these reward there will be a set of Crimson Days Triumphs for you to complete. We don’t want to spoil all the treats and reveal the Triumphs just yet, but we will let you know the sweet reward for completing them all. If you complete all of the Crimson Days Triumphs, you will earn the Sugary Ghost Shell.
The Tiny Bow Emote and the Shot through the Heart Ornament for The Vow will also be available for direct purchase in Eververse bundles.
Crimson Days will begin next Tuesday, February 12, and conclude on the weekly reset at 9 AM PST on Tuesday, February 19. Start looking for a partner to be your Crimson Bond and get ready for a fun week of hearts, sweets, and fun.
Showing Some Love
Alongside the in-game event, we will have some clan competitive bounties and triumphs to earn while the event is active! Crimson Day clan bounties are available over at the Clan Dashboard!
Return of Crimson DaysNext Tuesday, February 12, Crimson Days will return in Destiny 2. While all players are invited to experience this event, some Triumphs and rewards may not be available on characters who do not meet the following requirements:
- Complete the Red War campaign
- Achieve Level 20
Players should also be aware that some Crimson Days Triumphs or bounties require players to have access to specific activities, such as the Nightfall.Lastly, we would like to make players aware of the following known issues before Crimson Days goes live:
- Welcome to Crimson Days: Players will be unable to accept Lord Shaxx’s “Fire of the Crimson Days” emblem to complete the “Welcome to Crimson Days” milestone if they have this emblem in their inventory from Crimson Days 2018. Players can resolve this issue by stowing the emblem that is in their inventory, and accepting the new one from Lord Shaxx.
- Claiming Triumphs: Unearned and unclaimed events Triumphs for Crimson Days will be removed when the seasonal event ends. Players should claim all Triumphs before Crimson Days ends on February 19, 2019.
- Item Collections: Items returning from Crimson Days 2018 can be found in “Season 2” of their respective collections, even if they are received during Crimson Days 2019. New items will be in the “Season 5” tab where applicable.