What We Know So Far…
Destiny 2: Forsaken
Following years of strife, what remains of the Reef has fallen to lawlessness. You and Cayde-6 are sent to personally investigate the recent unrest. Upon arrival, you soon discover the most-wanted criminals in the Prison of Elders have organized an escape. Beyond the Vanguard’s authority, you’ll pursue these fugitives deep into the Reef. Explore new regions, awaken new powers, earn powerful weapons, and uncover long lost Awoken secrets. The hunt is on.
- Hunt Down the 8 Barons and their Crew
- Two New Destinations: The Tangled Shore and The Dreaming City
- A Brand-New Raid
- Introducing Gambit, a 4v4 Competitive PvE Mode
- Wield New Powers with Nine Additional Supers
- Collect New Exotic Weapons, Armor, and Gear
- All-New Weapon Archetype, Legendary Bow
- New Story Missions, Adventures, Destination Activities, and more
Destiny 2: Forsaken Annual Pass
Alongside seasonal updates and live events available to every Destiny 2 player, Forsaken Annual Pass provides bonus rewards and introduces three premium content releases (anticipated in Winter 2018, Spring 2019, and Summer 2019).
- Black Armory (Winter 2018)
- Joker’s Wild (Spring 2019)
- Penumbra (Summer 2019)
The Awoken Legend Set
- Wrath Majestic Legendary Bow Ornament
- Dirge Paladin Emblem
- Vestian Ghost Shell
- Fireteam Medallions
Pre-ordering Destiny 2 Forsaken will also get you:
Cayde’s Exotic Statsh
- Ace of Spades “Last Hand” Exotic Ornament
- Queen of Hearts Exotic Ship
- Standoff Exotic Emote
- Shades of Cayde-6 Armor Shaders.
GuardianCon – Gambit
Photos by Mal027 and HeatherOStudio.