SEASON 6: SEASON OF THE DRIFTER
March – May 2019
Gambit was only the beginning, and the Drifter is ready to deal you another deadly hand. Throughout the Season, Annual Pass owners can expect:
- Gambit Prime
- Gambit Private Matches
- New Weapons & Gear
- New Jokers Wild Quests
- New Exotic Quest Line
- The Reckoning
- Invitations of the Nine
- Arc Week
- The Revelry
- Triumphs & Collections
- Bonus Rewards
For the next season of Destiny, the Drifter takes center stage with new rewards for every Guardian to add to their collections. For owners of the Annual Pass, he has new tricks up his sleeve for players of every fighting style and combat specialty.
- REAPER: Clear waves and slay larger enemies
- INVADER: Hunt your opponents and steal their motes
- COLLECTOR: Gather all the motes and send blockers
- SENTRY: Counter Invaders and protect your bank
Take your rewards and risk them in a new challenge that belongs to the Nine. Confront swarms of enemies to unlock greater rewards that you can take with you into battle.
NEW LOOT & GAMEPLAY UPDATES
Annual Pass content in Season of the Drifter provides a new path to earn some of the best gear in the game. Build a loadout that compliments the way you like to fight. Master a combat role that will make you irreplaceable on a Gambit Prime team.
A new season of Destiny means changes to the game. Launch into a variety of activities to make your Guardians more unique, more powerful, and more dangerous in new and exciting ways. Add new riches and Triumphs to your Collection.
- Power Surge Bounties: Annual Pass owners can see the Drifter to catch up to the power of their fellow Guardian.
- Iron Banner: Destiny 2 owners can follow Lord Saladin back into battle in the Crucible to claim new rewards.
- New Exotic Weapons & Armour: Annual Pass owners can add more of the best weapons to their Collections.
- New Pinnacle Weapons: Every player of Destiny 2 will find their rank reset in the Crucible, Gambit, and Vanguard missions. At the heights of the ranking system, Guardians will find rewards that double as implements of destruction and trophies. Earn the right to carry into battle a piece of evidence of your prowess.