DESTINY 2 DASHBOARD
Destiny 2 Update 2.9.1 [released July 7, 2020]
- Fixed an issue where players could collect and deposit 15 motes prior to unlocking the Umbral Mastery II gift on the Prismatic Recaster.
- Increased Glimmer rewards in Trials of Osiris.
- Fixed an issue where Nightmare Hunts could grant more Season of Arrivals rewards than intended.
- The following raids no longer have weekly reward limits from main encounters:
- Eater of Worlds
- Spire of Stars
- Crown of Sorrow
- Scourge of the Past
- Note: Secret Chests will continue to have weekly lockouts
- All armor from the above listed Featured Raids has been updated to use the Season of Arrivals infusion cap.
- Last Wish and Garden of Salvation raid weapons and armor have been updated to use the Season of Arrivals infusion cap.
GAMEPLAY AND INVESTMENT
- Fixed an issue where the Heavy Hitters Triumph was not properly tracking which Contact event bosses had been defeated.
- Fixed an issue where the Season of the Worthy Rank Stat Tracker was not appearing properly.
- Fixed an issue where players had the Guardian Games quest in their inventory well after Titans completely dominated the event.
- Hunters are still pretty sad about it.
- Fixed an issue where there was inconsistent use of weapon and ammo types in High-Stakes Heist quest steps.
- Fixed an issue where Seraph weapons were not counting towards Sleeper Simulant catalyst quest progression.
- Fixed a rare crash with Anarchy.
- Fixed an issue with Umbral Enhancements III that was preventing Cold Denial and Falling Guillotine from getting an additional trait.
- Fixed an issue with Vortex Frame Swords where the Heavy attack wasn’t ending properly over the network.
- Fixed an issue where various Season of Arrivals weapons are missing collections entries.
- Fixed an issue that was preventing Season of the Worthy Seasonal Armor Mods from having a chance to be purchasable on Banshee-44.
- Fixed an issue that was preventing players from purchasing the Unflinching Machine Gun mod from Banshee-44.
- Added the ability for Season of Arrivals armor to use Charged with Light mods from Season of Dawn.
- Corrected some incorrect armor mod icons for several Season of Arrivals mods.
- Corrected incorrect perk descriptions for two Season of Arrivals mods – Reactive Pulse (formerly Font of Light) and Radiant Light – to correctly match their functionality.
- Added the Season of Arrivals mod socket to the pieces of the EDZ destination armor set that did not have them.
- The Unstoppable Pulse Rifles artifact mod will no longer cause non-Pulse Rifle damage to stagger Unstoppable Champions while aiming down sights of a Pulse Rifle.
- The Rival Warlock Ghost Shell from Guardian Games will now show Ghost Projections.
- Fixed an issue where the Unstoppable Pulse Rifle mod icon was displaying a Scout Rifle.
- Fixed a bug that affected aim assistance when shooting through Barricades using Citan’s Ramparts.
- The header for the Flair section of Eververse now displays the correct text.
- Updated the description for “Toggle Sprint.”
- Updated description of Exotic Engrams on Xûr, as players may now purchase more than one on a given a week using an Exotic Cypher.
- Fixed an issue where subtitles for Season of Arrivals Drifter dialogue could misgender players as “brother” even when using female character.
- Adjusted Strike weekly bounty pool for the Seasonal focus.
- Scorn, Cabal, Vex, and Fallen variations should no longer appear during Season of Arrivals.
- Fixed an issue where the first sleeper node “CB.NAV/RUN.()Dynamo.Approach.Arch” was not appearing for players attempting to complete the Nascent Dawn Exotic quest.
Update 126.96.36.199 (July 5, 2020)
For all site changes, click here.
Destiny 2 Dashboard
- Created a Live Event section, located above Active Game Modes
- Iron Banner and Seasonal Events will be located here going forward
- Moved Valor and Infamy Bonus Banners under Live Events
Legacy: The Shattered Vault
- Adjusted visual UI effects to match current site UI across all live pages
- Added an image carousel gallery showing photos from 2014-2019
SEASON OF ARRIVALS
HAWTHORNE: BANNER PERKS (SEASON 11)
|Increases public event rewards.||Requires RANK 2|
|Minor Modifications||Completing a weekly Hawthorne bounty awards mod components.||Requires RANK 3|
|Core Hound||Completing a clan vendor challenge awards Enhancement Cores.||Requires RANK 4|
|Bountiful Unity||Earn a bonus Trials token when completing Trials matches with clanmates and an additional bonus Trials token when winning Trials matches with clanmates.||Requires RANK 5|
|Small Offerings||Unlocks an additional weekly bounty for Hawthorne.||Requires RANK 6|
SEASON 11: CONTACT (PUBLIC EVENT)
Alright, alright, alright – let’s see what we got! Just kidding, this isn’t Gambit. But it’s a similar concept! When the public event is active, a Pyramid vessel will appear and under it will be a Mote Bank. Like Gambit, eliminate hostiles and collect their motes. There will be several rounds, with Taken attempting to block access to your Mote Bank once you reach 100% of each round. Complete all four rounds to summon a boss. Defeat the boss to complete the event.
To make the event Heroic, look for an on-screen message that reads “Concentrated Darkness coalesces nearby.” You will see a beam of light in the distance. Destroy all enemies and their champion to spawn a Bloom orb. Collect and deposit each bloom that spawns throughout the encounter to trigger the Heroic variant.
The Darkness has returned. Their intentions are unclear. Work with Eris Morn and Commander Zavala throughout the course of the season to determine their end goals. As the Darkness continues to spread, this section will be updated. Locations featured here may soon disappear. Be sure to complete all triumphs and activities associated with these locations before the end of the season.
The Darkness has made contact on Io. It seems they are currently siphoning the energy of the Traveler leftover from the time it made contact on this moon of Jupiter. Savathûn’s Taken forces have also been interfering with our contact with the Darkness.
THE DREAMING CITY
- Completing Heroic Adventures earn you the most progress toward your Flashpoint.
- Make Public Events Heroic for additional rewards and progress toward Flashpoint!
- Watch for additional bosses lurking near active Public Events! They provide up to 5% toward your overall Flashpoint completion.
- If you are quick to finish a public event, fast travel back to the same instance. You may spawn into a new server that has an active public event.
- Complete patrols in passing for additional XP and +250 Clan XP per completion.
- Not seeing a patrol that you like? Abandon patrols to refresh the area’s patrol nodes.
- Hover over the images below to learn more about each type of patrol you may encounter out in the wild.
- Complete public events in passing for loot, XP, and +250 Clan XP per completion.
- Each public event can be made into a heroic event that reward additional rewards and XP.
- Click on the images below to reveal how to make each event heroic.
- Need more help? Visit the public events portal by clicking here. Inspired by NirisTV.
- Complete 3 strikes while matching the weekly strike element.
- There will always be one elemental singe, one positive modifier, and one negative modifier.
- Pick up daily Vanguard bounties offered by Commander Zavala to earn XP and more tokens!
- Purchase additional bounties for 3000 glimmer. They reward XP and Bright Dust!
NIGHTFALL: THE ORDEAL – THE FESTERING CORE
- Complete Nightfall: The Ordeal to earn a Powerful Reward. Higher difficulty earns faster progress toward your Weekly Challenge.
- Completing an Ordeal Strike with a score of over 100,000 points will reward you a Pinnacle Reward!
- Most Nightfall activities have Strike Specific Loot that may drop from defeating the strike boss.
Matchmaking enabled activity with no champions and limited modifiers. Show them the meaning of strength, Guardian!
Matchmaking enabled activity with some Champions and base modifiers. You will need anti-champion mods for this activity. Your artifact will have anti-champion mods available to use. Be the hero you were born to be.
Matchmaking is disabled. Champions and heroic modifiers will challenge you. You will need anti-champion mods for this activity. Equipment will be locked during this activity. Become Legend!
Matchmaking is disabled. Additional Champions and more heroic modifiers will prove to be a worthy challenge. You will need anti-champion mods for this activity. Equipment will be locked during this activity. Only the most powerful Guardians will not find instant defeat in this challenge.
Available on July 21. Matchmaking is disabled. You will face a horde of Champions and Grandmaster modifiers will be enabled. You will need anti-champion mods for this activity. Equipment will be locked during this activity. Hmm, there are limited revives available. Join-in progress is also disabled. Oh, and if your team dies, you are all sent back to orbit. You got this, you…
Pinnacle Rewards [Endgame]
Complete end-game activities to earn [+2] rewards. Pinnacle gear will allow you to reach up to 1060 light this season.
Pinnacle Rewards will grant you high boosts to power as you are leveling to power cap. Once at power cap, focus on completing these activities to boost your power to Pinnacle Cap.
Pinnacle Rewards [+1]
Complete Core Activities to earn [+1] powerful rewards. Pinnacle gear will allow you to reach up to 1060 light this season.
Core activities go well with bounties, which help boost your artifact power via XP. Be sure to stack bounties while playing these activities.
Powerful Rewards [Tier II & III]
Complete Seasonal Activities and acquire Exotic/Prime engrams for powerful rewards up to [+4] light. Powerful Engrams will allow you to reach up to 1050 light this season.
Be sure to decrypt your Prime engrams as soon as possible – it may give you a nice boost to power!
Powerful Rewards [Tier I]
Complete Base Activities to earn powerful rewards up to [+2] light. Powerful Engrams will allow you to reach up to 1050 light this season.
Base activities are your primary source of leveling throughout the season. Completing each challenge will provide a good amount of XP to help level your season pass.